12 oz / 355 mL
- A SIMPLE SOLUTION - our advanced formula works when buffing by hand or with a dual action orbital polisher. This means you don't need a high maintenance tool or polisher just to touch up basic auto body spots. Polishes oxidation after cleaning, all cars can shine again after blemish correction.
- HIGH-END CHEMICALS - Premium automotive products from a shop in Chicago, IL. Automobile exterior color scratches need detailing to get out, our brilliant polishers will repair glaze to a high gloss.
- BE SENSIBLE - If you can feel the scratch with the tip of your fingernail, it is too deep or heavy to be repaired with a simple polishing compound. You will need professional repair work to get your supreme finish back. Head to a body shop that you trust and ask them to supply rates for a scuff restore job. Painted surfaces and coats can all be restored to brilliance with industrial surface compounds.
Please Note: This product is designed to be effective on light scratches. If you can feel the scratch when running a fingernail across the surface, seek out the opinion of a professional detailer.
- Shake before use
- Wash and dry the car to remove surface contaminants. For best results, follow with a clay bar application to eliminate any brake dust or metal embedded in the car's clear coat. These particles can impede your efforts to remove scratches and swirls.
- Apply 3 dime-sized drops of product to the included applicator (or to the pad on you orbital polisher) and apply to the surface using an overlapping circular pattern.
- As you work the product into the surface of the paint it will diminish, continue buffing until the product is almost completely gone.
- Wipe with a clean, dry microfiber to polish.