For All Pod Machines
- Remove K-cups or other pods from the machine as well as any water filters
- Disable any auto-off features according to your user’s manual
- Turn off the power on your brewer
- Fill the water reservoir as you normally would, adding 1oz of TriNova descaler for every 16oz water
- Run a cleansing brew using your machine’s largest brew size into a mug or safe pitcher
- Repeat this process until “add water” is indicated on your brewer – then let it stand for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes, empty your water reservoir and rinse it thoroughly with fresh water
- Fill the reservoir and run a cleansing brew with the largest brew size, and repeat until you have emptied the reservoir – discarding water.
- Enjoy a fresh and tasty cup of coffee!
Want more information on the Coffee Maker Cleaner & Descaler? Click here to view the product page